👋 Now Accepting New Publishers
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy “AUP” describes certain conduct permitted and certain conduct prohibited with the use of the Naxosads Affiliate Network and its services as subscribed to pursuant to the Terms And Conditions For Publishers “Agreement” executed between Publishers and Naxosads into which this Policy is incorporated.
Any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may and could result in account freezes, suspension, deactivation and/or termination. Naxosads reserves the right to research. investigate and evaluate each violation individually and take action as Naxosads deems appropriate. Actions could vary but are not limited to written and/or verbal warnings, forfeiture of recorded earnings, immediate account suspension and/or immediate account termination. Naxosads also reserves the right to pursue legal and typical recovery processes in the event this Acceptable Use Policy is violated.
The information contained within this “AUP” may possibly be updated from time to time as required, permitted and prohibited activities are not limited to examples listed within this policy. Publishers are encourage and expected to review this policy regularly before attempting and/or engaging in any questionable affiliate marketing strategies.
Publishers are not allowed to conduct any illegal activity whatsoever which includes any violations of applicable US state, federal laws and/or regulations. The same applies for any Canadian provincial or federal law as well as any laws of any other jurisdiction in which the Affiliate operates.
Naxosads strictly prohibits the use of incentive marketing and/or offering in return for lead generation in any campaign listed within Naxosads. Naxosads strictly enforces this policy and provides publishers explicit descriptions and “extra notices” within the campaign details of every campaign listed within the Naxosads Affiliate Interface. Publishers may not provide and/or allow incentives to users and/or consumers in exchange for clicking on ads or generating any other form of action for a campaign listed within the Naxosads Affiliate Interface. Incentives include but are not limited to awarding users and/or consumers cash, prizes, contest entries, access to torrent files, access to site content or functionalities and any other thing of value transferred or licensed to a user and/or consumer.
Offers and Campaigns within the Naxosads Affiliate Network may have “extra notices” and “descriptions” that will have explicit compliance, restrictions and other additional notes regarding the use and promotional methods allowed for each campaign. As a Publisher with Naxosads you agree to abide by these “descriptions” and “extra notices” before accessing any campaign materials. Affiliates must comply with all details within each campaign on the Naxosads Affiliate Network.
Use of Creatives
Affiliate shall not alter, cut, crop, modify or otherwise change any aspect of the provided creatives for any campaign without Naxosads’s prior written approval.
Affiliate shall not post or transmit any content, images, pictures or logos in connection with Naxosads, its campaigns or Clients that infringes on trademarks or intellectual property rights of a third party, or that Affiliate does not have the legal license or authority to use.
The use of free images found through Google Image Search or any other means is prohibited. Should Affiliate wish to use non-provided images, he or she is recommended to license images from stock photo providers such as istockphoto.com.
If promoting ads through e-mail marketing, and to ensure compliance with the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, Affiliate must only use provided e-mail creatives. If campaign allows for e-mail marketing but does not have available HTML or TEXT creatives, Affiliate shall contact his or her Affiliate Manager for approved creative(s).
Affiliates, including Sub-Affiliates, who commit fraudulent activities, will forfeit all earned and owing commissions for all campaigns, not only those commissions associated with the fraudulent activity, and their account will be deactivated effective immediately. Naxosads reserves sole judgment in determining fraudulent activity. Fraudulent activity includes but is not limited to:
– Use of false data or credit card numbers on any signup form, contract, online application or registration.
– Use of unauthorized data or credit card numbers in the name of third parties on any signup form, contract, online application or registration.
– Manipulation of tracking information or Ad Media (Naxosads unique tracking links and Client landing pages) to stimulate leads or inflate commissions. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to: a) Cookie stuffing – No more than one cookie may be set when a page is called, regardless of whether these cookies are set in different areas of the page, ad servers, pop-ups, pop-unders, layers or other elements loaded when the page is called.
– Any generation of leads or transactions in bad faith by Affiliate or from any device, program, robot, computer script or other automated methods to artificially inflate commissions.
– Any generation of clicks that do not map any conscious action by an individual user including, but not limited to:
- Repeat manual clicks
- Use of robots or other automatic means to generate clicks
- Faking tracking information to stimulate links
Naxosads strictly prohibits the use of Craigslist traffic. Affiliates are not allowed to use the the Craigslist posting service in conjunction with any campaign promotion within Naxosads. Affiliates caught using Craigslists will be terminated from the Naxosads Publisher Program as well as have ALL earnings forfeited.
Affiliate shall not represent him/herself as being affiliated in any way with a government agency. Impersonation of government websites or agencies is strictly prohibited, and includes but is not limited to:
- Use of any search engine display URLs or actual URLs which contain, or are variations on, the domain “.gov”
- Text/images within a website which reference an affiliation with a government agency
- Bidding on keywords that contain the name of any government agency
Any Affiliate doing so will forfeit all earned and owing commissions and their account will be deactivated immediately.
Job Site Traffic
Publishers of Naxosads are strictly prohibited from running campaigns on job sites. This includes but is not limited sites such as Monster.com, Yahoo Hotjobs and other career/job sites. Affiliates are only permitted to run campaigns on these sites with the permission of a Naxosads Affiliate Manager.
Affiliates are strictly prohibited from direct linking from Adware, Popover and Popunder sites including, but not limited to: Media Traffic, Zango, Traffic Vance and sites that fall under the same category. For a full list of sites, ask a Naxosads affiliate manager. Affiliates of Naxosads are strictly prohibited from installing software on users/consumers machine to generate clicks and/or leads for Naxosads campaigns. Publisher may use a jump, bridge and or landing page for these sites but direct linking is prohibited.
Offline marketing of any Naxosads Ad campaigns is prohibited without prior written consent from Naxosads and Naxosads Client. Offline marketing includes, but is not limited to:
- Leads or sales via in and outbound call centers;
- Leads or sales generated through shops, mall kiosks, on campus information booths, etc.; and
- Any lead or sale where the affiliate or other third party submits a lead or concludes a sale on behalf of the end user.
The framing of Naxosads or Client websites (generally campaign landing pages) into an Affiliate or third party website is prohibited without prior written consent from a Naxosads Representative. Framing includes, but is not limited to the use of:
- Hidden Frames; and
Affiliate shall not publish any content in connection with Naxosads, its campaigns or Clients that is unlawful, deceitful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, prejudicial, pornographic, threatening, harmful or otherwise objectionable.
Any and all websites used to promote Naxosads must at all times:
- Be fully functional at all levels, with no “under construction” sites or sections;
- Be represented by a legitimate second-level domain name (e.g.yoursite.com is acceptable; however, a shared server, e.g., sharedsite.com/yoursite, is not acceptable);
- Not consist solely of a list of links or advertisements; and
- Not include spawning process pop-ups
- Autospawning of browsers;
- Automatic redirecting;
- Blind text links;
- Spyware or malware (see DLS Policy) hyperlink;
- Forced clicks;
- Phishing; and
Naxosads asks that anyone who believes or knows there is a violation of this AUP should direct the information immediately to the NaxosAds Compliance Team at support@Naxosads.com. When reporting a violation please include as much information as possible to help us evaluate and investigate each case.
Third Party Traffic
Affiliate is at all times responsible for traffic sent through his or her account. Affiliate is recommended to perform appropriate due diligence before purchasing traffic from third party sources. Many companies sell inexpensive traffic that result in poor quality performance and/or fraudulent activity. Affiliate is recommended to avoid traffic sold by sellers such as buyhitscheap.com and advertyz.com etc. and should consult with his or her Affiliate Manager if ever uncertain about a particular third party traffic seller.